Gilmanton Fire Department Mission Statement
The Gilmanton fire Department was organized on January 3 1990 following the merger of the Gilmanton Corners Fire Department and the Gilmanton Iron Works Fire Department. The merger was completed to ensure that the citizens of Gilmanton are provided the very best in emergency service. To that end, the mission of the Gilmanton Fire Department shall be:
- We will prevent the impact of fire in our community. We will limit the extent of death, injury, and property loss from the fires that do occur.
- We will preserve human life from the effects of injury, sudden illness, man-made or natural disasters. We will provide emergency assistance with no regard to race, color, creed or financial status.
- We will educate the community and provide them the knowledge necessary to reduce the risks associated with fire and emergency medical events, man-made and natural disasters.
- We will ensure that our members are trained according to the latest standards.
- We will provide a safe work environment, and offer opportunities for advancement within our department.
- We will provide our members with the opportunities to gain new skills that will enhance the service we provide; we will continually strive to be better providers.
- We will provide a safe working environment for our members; we will offer a supportive environment for the families of our members.
- We will be held accountable to the taxpayers of the town of Gilmanton; we will complete our mission in the most cost effective manner possible, while providing the best service we can.
- We will provide professional, courteous and compassionate care to all of those that call us into service.
Revised and adopted April 15, 2011
Fire Department: The Town of Gilmanton is serviced by 30 call/volunteer members, four full-time members and six live-in students that provide the citizens of our community a full-time Ambulance Service in addition to Fire-Rescue Service.
- The Gilmanton Fire Department provides 24 per day emergency response. Please dial 911 in the event of an emergency, do not delay your call.
- Fulltime staff provides coverage out of the IW Station 7-days per week 7am-7pm. Call staff provides coverage 7pm-7am daily.
- The IW station houses the adminstration offices of the Gilmanton Fire Department. Please contact us at 364-2500.
AMBULANCE BILLING: The Town of Gilmanton has retained the services of ENHANCED Management Services Inc. for Ambulance billing. They may be contacted at:
Quick Med Claims
PO Box 90
Danville, PA 17821
|Paul J. Hempel, III||Fire Chief||(603) 364-2500|
|James Beaudoin||Deputy Fire Chief|
|Brian Cottrell||Lieutenant FF/EMT-I|
|John Cunningham||Lieutenant Career FF/AEMT|
|Dylan Raymond||Career FF/AEMT|
|Ryan McQuade||Career FF/AEMT|