Gilmanton Land Trust is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to:
- Help landowners protect farms, forests, unusual wildlife habitat, scenic and recreational lands;
- Support the Town Conservation Commission in caring for town lands;
- Educate citizens and landowners about conservation options and benefits;
- Support sustainable jobs and enterprises which rely on our natural lands and scenic beauty; and
- Create recreational opportunities for residents and visitors.
GLT’s most visible project is the preservation of the iconic views from Frisky Hill, Route 107.