Lakes Region Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Participating Communities: Alexandria, Belmont, Bridgewater, Bristol, Center Harbor, Effingham, Franklin, Freedom, Gilford, Gilmanton, Hebron, Hill, Holderness, Laconia, Meredith, Moultonborough, New Hampton, Northfield, Ossipee, Sanbornton, Sandwich, Tamworth, Tilton.
Bring it to the most convenient collection site for you:
- July 28th, 2018 8:30 a.m. to Noon: Belmont - Fire Station (267-8300); Franklin - Public Works Garage (934-4103); Gilford - Public Works Garage (527-4778); Meredith - Public Works Garage (279-6352).
- August 4th, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to Noon: Bristol - NH DOT Garage For Info (744-3354); Laconia - Public Works Garage SWAP TABLE! (528-6379); Center Ossipee - Town Highway Garage (539-4121 or 539-4181); Moultonborough - Town Highway Garage (Info 476-2347).
- Household products only please; no commercial waste allowed.
- Each household is limited to 10 gallons or 50 pounds.
- You will be asked to participate in a brief survey, which helps us improve our collection effort.
- Keep materials in original containers.
- For speedy drop-off, place ontainers in a sturdy cardboard box in your trunk.
- The Laconia site has a Swap Table - be sure to stop by if you are looking for usable paint, stain, or cleaners!
- Contact the representative at the site nearest you. Telephone numbers are listed above.
- Call the Lakes Region Planning Commission at 279-8171 or click here to visit our website.