Printer Friendly Version  
Attn: The Gilmanton Fire Department has been notified that residents have received phone calls soliciting donations.THIS IS A SCAM. We do not solicit donations by phone. Please be aware. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Documents and Forms top of page
    Horse Registration - 
Property Check - 

Department Members
Click on the image to view a larger version
top of page
  Name Title Phone E-Mail Term Length Term Expiration
Joseph M. Collins  Police Chief #601  (603) 267-7401   
Matthew B. Currier  Sergeant #602  (603) 267-7401   
Christopher Gustafson  Patrolman #603  (603) 267-7401   
Casey B. Brennan  Patrolman #604  (603) 267-7401   
Maxwell Hodgdon  Patrolman #605  (603) 267-7401     
Robin E. Bonan  Admin. Assist. #611  (603) 267-7401   
  Felix Barlik  Animal Control Offic  (603) 364-7474     
  Victoria Carroll Parkhill  Animal Control Offic  (603) 364-7474     

Frequently Asked Questions top of page
    How can I report a hazard in my neighborhood?
If you observe a condition that is an immediate hazard (debris in the road, etc.) call the Police Department immediately on the business line and they will investigate and correct the problem. If you have a larger concern for your neighborhood such as erecting a Stop Sign, posting a No Parking or speed zone, or other need to make your area safer we would ask for a description in writing to the Chief.

How do a I get a finger print card completed for employment or other purposes?
Finger prints are completed on Tuesday's during normal business hours. Please contact the office to schedule your appointment.

How do I obtain copies of police reports and other police records?
Records and information are released as dictated by state law. Records requests must be made in writing. Records requests may be submitted to the Administrative Assitant during normal business hours.

What does the Animal Control Officer do?
The Animal Control Officer is responsible for enforcing State Laws and local ordinances pertaining to the welfare and control of domestic, exotic, and wild animals.

What is the Animal Control Officer's phone number?
Please call 267-7401. If you have any questions, please feel free to call this number without hesitation. This number connects you directly to the Police Department who will dispatch the Animal Control Officer to return a call or report a location.

When and How do I register my dog?
All dogs 3 months of age or older must be licensed in New Hampshire. You will need to bring in proof of inoculation (rabies certificate) and proof of spaying and neutering if the dog is altered. All dog licenses expire on April 30th. You will need to renew your dogs license annually by this date or penalties and fines will be issued per State Law. There is one month grace period before the penalty begins. The penalty is $1.00 per month beginning June. There may also be $25.00 civil forfeiture fine issued plus $5.00 service fee which will be due 15 days after receipt of the fine.

Where is the Hidden Valley Boyscout Camp?
From NH Route 140 turn North onto Crystal Lake Road stay left at the fork at 3.1 miles turn right onto Places Mill Road at .6 miles turn left onto Griswold Road and follow signs.

Links top of page
    265:107-a Child Passenger Restraints Required.


Resident and Non- Resident Pistol Permit Application

Vehicle Identification Verification Form (V.I.N. Form)